at the Legendary Buffalo Chip
- Tent Camping is Included in the purchase of your Rolling Sturgis Pass
- There is a central camping area dubbed “Derby City”, includes use of the grill, picnic canopy, coolers and allows us to pool our resources.
- Small Campers that do NOT require hook-ups are allowed
- RV spots with full Hook-Ups are available for extra cost through the campground
- Free showers are located a short walking distance from camp.
- Bikini Beach is open all day and night for swimming.
- There are many food vendors on the grounds and a grocery store in Sturgis.
- The concert series that is included with your Rolling Sturgis pass takes place in the main arena at the Buffalo Chip Campground… concerts are nightly and start after the bouts around 8:30pm.
- No Pets Allowed in the Campground
- All Cars Must be INSIDE main gates nightly by 7:30pm. All cars that come after must park outside the gates and walk in or ask Rolling Sturgis ATVs for a ride.